Arabic Language Wikipedia entry for Galaxy?

| Threaded

Arabic Language Wikipedia entry for Galaxy?

Dave Clements
Hello all,

There are English, French, German and probably many other language Wikipedia pages for Galaxy.  However, as far as I can tell, there is no Arabic language wikipedia page.

If anyone is interested in doing this, then please feel free to start the page and discuss it here.  What it looks like and says is up to this community.

Also, if anyone has an Arabic language instance of Galaxy, please post here too.  We can use that for screenshots.